Wednesday, November 5, 2014

TJOP The Real Meaning of Life Summary

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qVGmDpr4s&index=26&list=UU65BYtqlRNjR93D5UxGVfXw

Citation:
TJOP. "The Real Meaning of Life." Online Video Clip. Youtube. Youtube, 22 August 2013. Web.

Summary:
Finding a TedTalk or TJOP video that discusses sonography or being an ultrasound technician did not work out for me. Instead, I found this Youtube video that talks about the real meaning of life. This video relates to my topic for my research paper because although I really want to become an ultrasound technician, I am still unsure if it is the right path. The video offers a couple inspirational quotes that really stood out to me. Throughout the video, validation, significance, success, and appreciation are some of the key points made. It discusses how you do not need validation of the future to be happy with yourself. This TJOP also teaches that if you realize the significance of the present, you can stop focusing on the past and the future. Focus on the present and that will help lead you to success. This video is inspirational and helps people realize that you are not truly living if you are focused on things you cannot change or things you have not come into contact with yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment