Sunday, October 26, 2014

Research Topic Ideas

For the research project, I have decided to look into my future career as a diagnostic medical sonographer, or more commonly known as an ultrasound technician. While researching my future field, I hope I can prove to myself that I am on the right path. I hope going into this field will help me to remain a hardworking, dedicated, and caring person. Through helping others, I hope to help myself become an even better person everyday.

Questions:

What hardships accompany a career as an ultrasound technician?
What skills will I need to be successful in the field?
How will being an ultrasound technician help me to become a better person?
How will I overcome any obstacles on the path to becoming an ultrasound technician?
Who will I look to to stay inspired?
Where can I find internships or opportunities to help gain knowledge into the field?
How will I remain content in my field?
How do I know this is the right career for me?
Can I write an entire research paper on this topic?
What sources will I use?
Will there be enough sources available?

No comments:

Post a Comment